ATI Solutions is proud to offer the same quality of web services and virtualization of large-scale corporations, but with the additional benefit of in-house technical expertise and local presence. Our cloud systems run on trusted hypervisor technology that can be scaled up or down, no matter what your needs are, to keep your business running at peak efficiency while staying affordable.
Hypervisor and Virtualization Options in Our Metro Area Data Centers
Our data centers employ type-1 hypervisors run natively from your hardware in our data center as well as type-2 hypervisors hosted on a conventional operating system to run all virtual machines as a process on the host.
Benefits of relying on ATI’s hypervisor technology include:
- Security. VMs running on the same physical hardware remain separated from each other and separate from the applications and operating system on the physical host hardware. If one (or more) VMs experience an error, attack, or outage, the problem will not be spread to or affect the activity of other VMs on that same machine.
- Mobility. Your VMs retain the ability to be moved or migrated between servers (local machines or remote virtualized servers) since they operate independent of the underlying physical hardware.
- Optimization. Virtualization allows for better use of your existing computing resources, as multiple virtual environments can be run on each physical host machine. This maximizes the capabilities of your entire system, including hardware, memory, network bandwidth, and CPU cycles.
- Worry-free virtualization. When you select Infrastructure as a Service, you can rely on a fully managed virtual platform with a usage-based subscription fee. This service combines storage, memory, redundant storage, network systems, data recovery, and IT services with 24/7 network availability. IaaS also includes automated snapshots for high-speed data replication, retention, and archiving across our data centers.
- Innovation. Clients can enjoy the freedom of testing new applications and software or even debugging existing programs without downtime or network disruptions.
- Scalability. The number of VMs can easily be scaled up or down, depending on business needs. Clients may also implement desktop virtualization, OS virtualization, application virtualization, or storage hypervisors all on a pay-per-use basis.
- Reliable service and costs. Not only does hypervisor technology make more efficient use of hardware and software, but it also adds the benefit for clients to pay only for the computing resources they use.
The professionals at ATI can evaluate your needs and help you determine which storage and service options are right for you. Contact us today to get more information about how our data centers can serve your needs or set up an appointment to tour our Chantilly facility.