Is your company in need of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)? This service is designed for customers to take advantage of a fully managed virtual platform where the customer does not have to invest in the virtual environment. By eliminating capital investment and cost of ownership, the customer will have predictable cost for the usage of storage, CPU, memory, and a hypervisor on a pay-by-use basis.
The system is designed to provide high availability in one location to a fully redundant system from multiple locations addressing disaster recovery needs. The high-level components of the system are as follows:
- Redundant storage, computer, and network systems at multiple data centers.
- Industry-proven hypervisors.
- Automated snapshots for quick recovery on the VM level kept for a retention period of your choosing.
- Identical redundant systems (storage and computing) at the second data center.
- Redundant high-capacity bandwidth for data replication between data centers.
- Secondary backups in local and remote data centers for retention and archiving.
Customers utilizing the above systems have the choice of using Microsoft’s Service Provider License Agreement (SPLA), where the customer pays per user for the number of licenses used per month.
Choose the Plan That Works for You
ATI offers three options when it comes to the cloud platform, because we realize that one size does not fit all. We will take a look at your needs and help you determine which of the following cloud computing plans is ideal for you:
- Hosted Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS). Our top-level plan, this consists of computing and data storage services in one or more of our facilities.
- Hybrid Infrastructure. With this plan, part of the infrastructure will be hosted by us and part of it will be on your own equipment.
- Private cloud. If you want to keep everything onsite, you may choose this plan. You own and operate the equipment at a site of your choosing, but we provide the cloud platform.
Be Successful With the Right Partner
ATI’s world-class services and proactive support will help you reduce your time to production and allow you to operate at peak efficiency. The technology we use is based on tried-and-true solutions by Google, Yahoo, and others like them, namely web-scale and hyper-convergence. ATI has partnered with multiple hyperconverged service providers to power our cloud solutions, giving our clients the same power and infrastructure as a Fortune 100 company at a fraction of the cost.