Cloud computing offers a wide range of benefits for your business, including the ability to structure and manage your virtual platform as you see fit. Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) allows you to create a more efficient workspace by only using what you want, when you need it.
Our highly flexible IaaS options can support large numbers of virtual machines with fully-redundant backups, allowing your business to eliminate costs associated with managing hardware and software in-house.
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) for Small to Medium-Sized Businesses
Infrastructure as a Service is designed for customers who want a fully-managed virtual platform, as well as development scaffolding for networking, operating systems, and storage. Whether you require IaaS for temporary hosting and testing of new applications or long-term deployment, we can create a scalable and cost-effective solution that meets your ongoing needs.
As your IaaS provider, we can offer:
- Backups. We provide redundant storage, computer, and network systems at multiple data centers, as well as secondary backups in local and remote data centers for an extra layer of protection and security.
- Industry-proven hypervisors. We rely on hypervisors (virtual machine monitors) to effectively share resources among multiple virtual machines (VMs) and provide greater IT flexibility.
- Automated snapshots. Automated snapshots allow for quick restoration in the case of data loss and can be kept for a retention period of your choosing.
- Second data center redundancy. Our IaaS services allow for replication of your systems (storage and computing) at our second data center, as well as redundant high-capacity bandwidth for seamless data duplication between data centers.
- Scalability and flexibility. One of the greatest benefits of IaaS is the ability to scale up and down quickly in response to an enterprise’s changing needs. ATI provides the latest and most powerful storage, servers, and networking technology to accommodate the needs of our customers. This on-demand scalability provides added flexibility and greater agility to respond to changing opportunities and requirements.
- Predictable costs. Our IaaS model demands no upfront charges, bandwidth utilization fees, or minimum term commitments. In addition, our fees for usage of storage, CPU, memory, and hypervisors are incurred on a pay-per-use basis, allowing businesses to avoid large fixed monthly or annual fees for benefits they may not use.
At ATI, it is our goal to make the technical operations of your business as stress-free as possible. Our colocation, hosting, and managed services can be tailored to your business, allowing you to maintain as much or as little control over your day-to-day IT activities as you require.
Our DC-area data centers offer all the power, connectivity, protection, and security you need in a location that is close to home. We are a family-owned company, so when you become a client of ATI, you become a part of our family. Contact us today to get more information about how our data centers can serve your needs or set up an appointment to tour our Chantilly facility.