At ATI, we understand that one size does not fit all. That is why we design, build, and maintain scalable solutions using technologies that best meet your specific objectives. If you are looking to ensure the continuity of your services and protect your data and operations from a natural or man-made disaster, our business continuity and disaster recovery services may be for you. Depending on your needs, we can create an individualized solution that is practical and affordable for you and your business.
Continuity of Operations
When you purchase our disaster recovery services, you will have access to one of our Continuity of Operations (COOP) centers. When disaster strikes your location, you can take advantage of the following:
- Work space for up to 50 employees.
- A facility furnished and cabled for voice and data.
- GB LAN with physical and virtualized servers for quick recovery.
- Personal computers and virtual desktops for rapid accommodations.
- Printer with duplexing capability.
- Copiers and office supplies.
- Fax machines and dedicated fax lines.
- Traditional PBX and phone system with DIDs and roll-over capability.
- Engineering and technical staff available.
- Additional network gears inventory.
Our goal with our disaster recovery services is to allow you to seamlessly continue full operation of your business, despite losing the use of your office space.
While a physical work space is important to continue business operations in the face of disaster, so is network infrastructure. Under this service, ATI provides access to a shared platform so that you can quickly bring your network environment up to production and access the data you need to resume business. These services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Infrastructure as a service.
- Internet services.
- Telecommunication services.
- Wide Area Network (WAN) services through MPLS technology.
- Space and tech power for other ancillary equipment.
- Remote hand and engineering services.