Business owners must consider a variety of factors when it comes to choosing the right geographical location for the IT equipment needed for cloud computing. IT hosting on your own premises may quickly become more trouble than it is worth, especially if you do not have full-time IT technicians and the space to expand as business needs change. A local data center is the optimal choice for small businesses.
ATI Offers a Local Offsite to Improve Your Business’s IT Systems
At ATI, we have designed our data centers and service options with a focus on flexibility. DC-area businesses can enjoy the benefits of our auxiliary workspaces, consulting services, and project management. Our technicians ensure that your systems are consistently available to users, but they also remain available to address any questions or concerns.
Our carrier-neutral data centers offer:
- Redundancy. Our Virginia location offers 2N redundancy for power, cooling, and connectivity. This includes having your IT equipment configured to switch mission-critical operations to secure alternative servers the moment an interruption is detected.
- Scalability. We ensure that your business has the ability to adapt quickly to changes while only charging for the resources you actually use. Our cloud computing options are priced based on usage, with options ranging from hosting only to a fully-managed platform. Clients are free to choose whichever service best fits their needs.
- Industry-specific compliance measures. ATI provides secure SOC 2 approved services for a wide variety of our clients, ensuring data remains protected in compliance with federal laws regarding financial transactions.
- Environmental monitoring. In addition to redundant CRAH systems in each data center, we protect against heat risks using hot aisle containment for high-density accommodation, floor/subfloor fire detectors, and fire protection and suppression systems.
- Restricted access. Our clients retain the ability to access their rack spaces with the knowledge and reassurance that their IT equipment will be protected from unauthorized visitors. Our racks, rooms, and cages have multi-layer security measures, including biometrics, card access control, and 24-hour CCTV surveillance at both our Chantilly and Rockville data centers.
- Disaster recovery. In addition to taking precautions against common outage risks, our data specialists offer emergency interventions after an interruption that include a temporary work space for up to 50+ employees if your main business location suffers an adverse event. Our clients can take ease in knowing they have dedicated IT specialists available to help in any situation.
The data specialists at ATI Solutions would be happy to consult with business owners about the services we offer. Contact us today to get more information about the storage and service options in our D.C. data centers, or set up an appointment to tour our Chantilly facility.