Software as a service (SaaS) is one of the most versatile and accessible options for software distribution. When you entrust ATI Solutions to deploy your SaaS, you are getting all of the benefits of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) while also allowing us to oversee the virtualization platform of your cloud computing applications.
Financial Advantages of Software as a Service (SaaS)
While the largest savings in SaaS is the expense of server maintenance and hardware installation needed to run the virtualization platform, there are many additional cost benefits. SaaS reduces or eliminates several IT expenditures, including:
- Software expenses. Instead of burdening companies with the cost of installing and running applications on their own computers, SaaS eliminates software capital expenses by leasing the virtual environment at a fixed rate per user.
- Scalability. Customers have the ability to access as many or as few features as needed quickly, with billing adjusted according to the number of users.
- Flexible payments. Our SaaS services are offered as either a yearly or a monthly scheduled fee, making budgeting for IT services more predictable by reducing unforeseen operating expenses.
- Automatic license renewals. ATI offers Microsoft’s Service Provider License Agreement (SPLA) to SaaS customers, allowing your business to directly upgrade to newer versions without additional software costs. We also perform patch management to ensure that your processes are running at peak efficiency without compromise.
- Litigation protection. SaaS providers who include license management services protect their customer from potentially costly legal encounters with software developers.
How to Determine If SaaS Is Right for Your Business
As our software solutions are tailored to the needs and requirements of each individual customer we serve, countless businesses can benefit from our full-service software deployment and management service. Whether you wish to transition some or all of your processes to our hosted computing platform, we can customize your plan around the services that are vital to the integrity of your business.
Our SaaS may be the best solution for your company if you:
- Have changing needs. Our service selections allow businesses to start small and scale their IT infrastructure as they grow, responding much more quickly to changes than traditional servers and storage options.
- Desire global platform access. SaaS subscribers can enjoy worldwide access to their core business functions from anywhere they have an internet connection.
- Need access to secure applications. There are SaaS applications for nearly all kinds of fundamental business operations, including email, billing, human resource management, payroll, sales management, customer relationship management, financial operations, and professional collaboration.
- Rely on system-wide updates. SaaS allows customers to enjoy network-based access to the most recent updated version of each application, so each new feature or functionality will be accessible to all customers at launch.
- Do not want the expense of onsite IT operations. We can service all of your virtual desktops, critical applications, and development operation environments on one platform with excellent virtual machine (VM) performance, using both local and remote flash as needed. We maintain the databases and code for all applications, essentially performing the majority of your IT operations so you can focus on meeting your goals.
- Need a disaster recovery plan. Depending upon the service level agreement (SLA), we can keep your key VMs protected and running with backups and disaster recovery, offering upgrades that are minimally- or non-disruptive.
- Want to reduce operational complexity. We can support on-demand provisioning of VMs using API integration with cloud orchestration solutions. Our services rely on intuitive, consumer-grade management, VM-centric operations, and unprecedented insight into infrastructure performance.
Let Us Provide Software As A Service To Your CompanyATI Solutions is proud to offer a wide range of technical services for all sizes and types of business operations, with the power and security you need in a location that is close to home. Contact us today to get more information about how our data centers can serve your needs or set up an appointment to tour our Chantilly facility.