The effective use of technology directly relates to a business’s success. The more efficient your IT systems and business processes are, the better you are poised to remain competitive in the market and increase customer satisfaction. Our data specialists perform in-depth analyses of your electronic systems, data processes, online platforms, and technology implementation to ensure that your operations are running at peak efficiency.
IT Consulting and System Design for Small-to-Medium Businesses
Our consultants consider both industry information and our on-the-job experience to design a customized IT plan for your business and budget. We can provide recommendations for general IT needs as well as direction regarding specific areas of technology, and relationships with our trusted partners allow us to provide high-end solutions while keeping costs low.
Our consultants can discover the potential for improvement across all systems and offer a variety of professional services that may include:
- Systems analysis. Every new advent of technology carries the potential of making one or more of your systems obsolete. Our technicians stay ahead of the latest developments, weighing the pros and cons of new solutions against the optimization of current systems. After a thorough analysis of current technology, we provide guidance on the software and network options we believe will make your daily operations as smooth as possible.
- Compliance concerns. We ensure that any changes we recommend for your infrastructure maintain compliance with federal privacy and protection requirements, such as protected health information, banking and finance compliance, and customer privacy.
- System integration. ATI assists in the creation of a technology road map to ensure that all selected processes work together for end-to-end system integration. ATI is a celebrated provider of secure and reliable system integration to banking and finance markets, serving the financial sector for over 20 years.
- Automation. We explore different methods of automation, reducing employee time spent on ROTE (return on tangible equity) business processes through the implementation of simple software.
- Assisting CTOs. We assist IT departments and CTOs in all manner of system redesign and implementation, including infrastructure capacity planning, budgeting for technology needs, installation of specific well-described features, and assistance with board presentations.
- Project management. Our Project Management Office (PMO) was created to provide end-to-end coordination of IT-related projects. Our technicians’ responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, creating milestones and timelines, organizing projects into phases, identifying all prerequisites and dependencies, and creation of testing criteria. We coordinate with internal IT staff, third parties, and customers throughout the process and can provide post-production support and oversight.
- Administration and support. Our staff will work together with your IT department to perform system administrator-level work, or we can act as your chief technology officer, addressing any potential data loss threats, responding quickly to outages or interruptions, and providing emergency office space in our Continuity of Operations (COOP) center.
We Provide IT Consulting For Washington, D.C. and Virginia Businesses
At ATI Solutions, we understand that one size does not fit all. That is why we design, build, and maintain scalable solutions using technologies that best meet your specific IT business objectives. Contact us today to get more information about the storage and service options in our D.C. data centers, or set up an appointment to tour our Chantilly facility.