Blackouts, natural disasters, and cyber attacks all pose a threat to the continuity of your operations, and there is no predicting when the next crisis will strike. Fortunately, our disaster recovery services can ensure that you are prepared if your business experiences a sudden interruption, allowing your business operations to carry on uninterrupted with minimal to no downtime.
Disaster Recovery With Flexible Options to Suit Your Needs
Businesses such as banks, informational databases, and others with highly sensitive information often add an extra layer of security by acquiring a secondary site for disaster recovery purposes. However, this solution typically comes at a high cost and can take months or years to fully implement, essentially doubling operational costs for a service the company may never use.
Our DRaaS eliminates the need for your business to invest in secondary servers, data centers, office space, replication software, or office equipment purely for contingency purposes. We can create an individualized disaster recovery solution that is tailored to your operational and budgetary needs, ensuring you are back up and running quickly.
We can provide everything you need to seamlessly continue operations after a disaster, including:
- Continuity of Operations (COOP) sites. In the case of a loss of office space, our DRaaS clients will enjoy access to one of our furnished and connected Continuity of Operations (COOP) centers. Our center includes workspace for up to 50 staff members, GB LAN with physical and virtualized servers for a quick recovery, personal computers and virtual desktops, traditional PBX and phone system with DIDs and roll-over capability, as well as printer, fax, and copier services, along with office supplies.
- On-Site Emergency Services. Our staff is trained in emergency disaster recovery protocol to restore your production environment with as little interruption as possible. When your business experiences a crisis, we work with our strategic partners to restore core processes, re-establishing communications between your hardware, software, and service providers to ensure you remain available and operational for your customers.
- Colocation Services. Should you choose to store your hardware in one of our colocation sites, we can perform routine inventory management and maintenance of your servers, switches, and routers in our facilities.
- Managed IT Services. ATI offers a wide range of IT services from the day-to-day systems management to full control of all of your company’s IT activities. Depending on your needs, we can handle the acquisition, implementation, and maintenance of your hardware and software, while providing the technical services necessary to maintain your systems.
- Vulnerability Management. Our team can aid in preventing security attacks by providing patch management services for Microsoft servers and workstations. Our patch management services cover all Microsoft releases as well as third-party software programs, and enables us to deploy emergency patches to disable known security threats as soon as the potential for breach is recognized. Along with patching, we are adept in scanning for potential vulnerabilities in your system, which allows us to provide you with a report detailing any potential issues.
If you are looking to protect your data and operations from a natural or man-made disaster, our business continuity and disaster recovery services may be for you. With DRaaS we can ensure the continuity of your operations—allowing you to focus on your customers and the growth of your company.
Disaster Recovery As a Service Can Give You Peace Of Mind
At ATI, it is our goal to make the technical operations of your business as stress-free as possible. Our DC-area data centers offer all the power, connectivity, protection, and security you need in a location that is close to home. Contact us today to get more information about how our data centers can serve your needs or set up an appointment to tour our Chantilly facility.