How transitioning to the cloud will benefit you…
- Respond quickly to growth: Start small and linearly scale your IT infrastructure in minutes enabling you to pay as you grow as your needs change, without the scalability shortcomings of traditional servers and storage.
- Deliver performance for all: Service all of your virtual desk- tops, critical applications, and development operation environments on one platform with excellent VM performance using both local and remote flash as needed.
- Improve availability: Meet service level agreements by keeping key VMs protected and running, with backups and dis- aster recovery, along with non- disruptive upgrades.
- Reduce operational complexity: Support on-demand provisioning of VMs using API integration with cloud orchestration solutions and reduce administrative overhead by hundreds of hours per year using intuitive, consumer-grade management, VM-centric operations, and unprecedented insight into infrastructure performance.
- Be successful with the right partner: ATI’s proven track record, with world-class services, and proactive support, helps to reduce time to production and operate at peak efficiency.
ATI offers three flavors of the cloud platform
We have discovered that “one shoe does not fit all.”
- Hosted Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) which consists of Highly Available Hosted Compute and Hosted Highly Available Data Storage, in one or multiple of our facilities
- Hybrid Infrastructure which will consist of part of the Infrastructure being hosted and part of it being on customer owned equipment.
- Private cloud where the equipment owned and operated by the customer and located at their site or places of their choosing
The technology that ATI uses is a based on tried and true solutions by Google, Yahoo and others like them, namely web-scale and hyper-convergence.
ATI has partnered with Nutanix to power their Cloud Solutions, giving our clients with a handful of servers the same power and infrastructure as the fortune 100 do, at a fraction of the cost.