ATI’s staff has various competencies and skill sets to fulfill our customers’ needs. We couple our core competency with subject matter expertise through our partner relationships in order to provide high-end solutions in a cost-effective manner. While preserving customer privacy and competitive pricing, we offer a full spectrum of professional services.
Our consulting services are essential for small and mid-sized companies for whom it is not cost-effective to employ a chief technology officer. Our expert consultants can fulfill this critical role. With a diverse mix of backgrounds and on-the-job experience, we provide recommendations and direction regarding your IT needs. For those organizations who have their own CTO, we can consult on specific areas of technology, such as banking and finance. Our services include—but are not limited to—the following:
- Analysis of current technology.
- Selection of new technology.
- Creation of a technology road map.
- Budgeting for technology needs.
- Assisting IT departments with board presentations.
- Compliance-related activities.
- Automation of business processes using different software.
ATI’s Project Management Office (PMO) assumes all responsibilities related to providing end-to-end coordination of IT-related projects. The following are just some of the services we can provide:
- Creating milestones.
- Breaking projects into phases.
- Mapping out all prerequisites and dependencies.
- Creating project timelines.
- Coordination with internal IT staff, third parties, and customers.
- Creation of testing criteria.
- Ensuring customer sign-off for various functionality tests.
- Oversight of production delivery.
- Post-production support.
ATI uses industry best practices to provide end-to-end system integration. ATI is known for its competency when it comes to integration for financial sectors. We have been providing secure and reliable systems to the banking and finance markets for +20 years.
Administration and Support
Our staff is capable of augmenting our customer’s MIS department and performing system administrator-level work. This type of service is categorized as break/fix for the normal occurrences that happen on any network.
Help Desk and Dispatching
ATI’s staffed help desk personnel are the first line of support for clients to call or email with an issue. A ticket is generated and a ticket number is assigned for reference. Completed work is captured and documented on the ticketing system, including hours worked for resolution and the permanent fix. The system can be used as a knowledge base for recurring issues, allowing our staff a faster time to resolution in order to reduce down time. If need be, the ticket can be escalated to a higher tier and various priority levels can be assigned to the ticket.
Emergency and Ad Hoc Services
Your business depends on complex systems consisting of hardware, software, service providers, and internal staff. Our goal is to help you maintain productivity with as little interruption as possible. We can provide emergency services by:
- Utilizing our internal core engineering services, coupled with our strategic partners.
- Hardware inventory in our facilities (servers, switches, routers, etc.).
- Services through our colocation sites.
- Services through our business continuity sites.
- Services through our managed services.