ATI’s staff has various competencies and skill sets to fulfill our customers’ needs. We couple our core competency with subject matter expertise through our partner relationships in order to provide high-end solutions in a cost-effective manner. While preserving customer privacy and competitive pricing, we offer a full spectrum of professional services.
Our consulting services are essential for small and mid-sized companies for whom it is not cost-effective to employ a chief technology officer. Our expert consultants can fulfill this critical role. With a diverse mix of backgrounds and on-the-job experience, we provide recommendations and direction regarding your IT needs. For those organizations who have their own CTO, we can consult on specific areas of technology, such as banking and finance. Our services include—but are not limited to—the following:
- Analysis of current technology.
- Selection of new technology.
- Creation of a technology road map.
- Budgeting for technology needs.
- Assisting IT departments with board presentations.
- Compliance-related activities.
- Automation of business processes using different software.
ATI’s Project Management Office (PMO) assumes all responsibilities related to providing end-to-end coordination of IT-related projects. The following are just some of the services we can provide:
- Creating milestones.
- Breaking projects into phases.
- Mapping out all prerequisites and dependencies.
- Creating project timelines.
- Coordination with internal IT staff, third parties, and customers.
- Creation of testing criteria.
- Ensuring customer sign-off for various functionality tests.
- Oversight of production delivery.
- Post-production support.
ATI uses industry best practices to provide end-to-end system integration. ATI is known for its competency when it comes to integration for financial sectors. We have been providing secure and reliable systems to the banking and finance markets for +20 years.
Administration and Support
Our staff is capable of augmenting our customer’s MIS department and performing system administrator-level work. This type of service is categorized as break/fix for the normal occurrences that happen on any network.
Help Desk and Dispatching
ATI’s staffed help desk personnel are the first line of support for clients to call or email with an issue. A ticket is generated and a ticket number is assigned for reference. Completed work is captured and documented on the ticketing system, including hours worked for resolution and the permanent fix. The system can be used as a knowledge base for recurring issues, allowing our staff a faster time to resolution in order to reduce down time. If need be, the ticket can be escalated to a higher tier and various priority levels can be assigned to the ticket.
Emergency and Ad Hoc Services
Your business depends on complex systems consisting of hardware, software, service providers, and internal staff. Our goal is to help you maintain productivity with as little interruption as possible. We can provide emergency services by:
- Utilizing our internal core engineering services, coupled with our strategic partners.
- Hardware inventory in our facilities (servers, switches, routers, etc.).
- Services through our colocation sites.
- Services through our business continuity sites.
- Services through our managed services.
ATI offers a wide range of managed services tailored to meet the unique needs of your organization. We will assume day-to-day responsibility for a variety of IT services, allowing your company to maintain productivity while IT activities are being managed by our team.
Our goal at ATI is to provide your business with a stress-free experience. ATI is responsible for acquiring and maintaining hardware, software, and providing technical services necessary to maintain your systems. We provide your company with the experience and expertise to manage its assets with ease, allowing you to focus on the issues that will help your business continue to grow.
We can manage a variety of IT services:
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
This service is designed for customers to take advantage of a fully managed virtual platform where the customer does not have to invest in the virtual environment. By eliminating capital investment and cost of ownership, the customer will have predictable cost for the usage of storage, CPU, memory, and a hypervisor on a pay-by-use basis.
The system is designed to provide high availability in one location to a fully redundant system from multiple locations addressing disaster recovery needs. The high-level components of the system are as follows:
- Redundant storage, computer, and network systems at multiple data centers.
- Industry-proven hypervisors.
- Automated snapshots for quick recovery on the VM level kept for a retention period of your choosing.
- Identical redundant systems (storage and computing) at the second data center.
- Redundant high-capacity bandwidth for data replication between data centers.
- Secondary backups in local and remote data centers for retention and archiving.
Customers utilizing the above systems have the choice of using Microsoft’s Service Provider License Agreement (SPLA), where the customer pays per user for the number of licenses used per month.
Software as a Service (SaaS)
This service is geared towards those who want to take advantage of cloud computing and not only use storage, but enjoy the same principal with the virtualization platform. In this case, the customer does not have to invest in the virtual environment. The customer’s capital investment is reduced drastically since the usage of CPU and memory will be such that they will pay only as necessary. Under this platform, ATI offers Microsoft’s Service Provider License Agreement (SPLA) making it easy to maintain license count and becomes pay-as-you-go without considering the cost of upgrades which are very frequent in Microsoft’s world.
The following are the benefits of subscribing to SPLA licensing:
- Fixed predictable cost per user.
- Eliminated capital expense with software assurance.
- Reduced cost if the number of users is reduced.
- Ability to upgrade to new versions without incurring any additional cost for software.
- Ease of license management protects customer from potential legal encounters with Microsoft.
On its cyber security tip page, the U.S. Computer Emergency Readiness Team (US-CERT) provides a helpful analogy to explain what security updates or patches are: “Similar to the way fabric patches are used to repair holes in clothing, software patches repair holes in the software program. Patches are updates that fix a particular problem or vulnerability within a program.”
ATI provides patch management services for Microsoft servers and workstations. The patching will cover all Microsoft releases as well as third-party software programs.
The patch program includes a monthly report to the customer informing them of the state of their environment—patched or not patched. These reports are essential for many organizations with compliance requirements. This service also enables ATI to deploy emergency patches. As a result, new outbreaks are caught in a timely fashion, reducing the risks associated with the threat.
Wide Area Network (WAN)
This service is deployed through a tier-one service provider using Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) technology. Organizations with multiple locations are the perfect candidate for this service, where they get the benefit of:
- Large bandwidth availability.
- Scalability and on-demand usage.
- Redundancy and security.
- Leveraging of volume to reduce cost.
- Fast deployment of nodes added to the network.
- The highest level of Quality of Services (QOS), enabling better deployment data lines for VOIP systems.
Internet Service Provider (ISP)
As an ISP, ATI provides single-homed and multi-homed Internet bandwidth to its customer base at either data center. Each data center is flexible with providing up to class C IP range. Our Internet service providers enter our facilities through diverse routes, reducing the chance of an outage. Our partnership with industry leaders will provide ongoing and/or emergency coverage for DDoS mitigation.