Why Choose ATI Solutions for Denovo Banks?
Industry Expertise and Experience
- ATI’s 20+ years of experience serving community banks has proven our knowledge is unmatched in the market.
- Having provided IT solutions for many denovo banks, ATI knows and anticipates the bank needs for rapid growth with limited resources.
- ATI delivers reliable, scalable and cost-effective solutions so that our clients can focus on banking.
- Our staff understands the IT needs for bank’s core and ancillary solutions and we have long-term relationships with the top three Core providers; Fiserv, FIS and Jack Henry. Fiserv has dedicated MPLS circuits to both ATI data centers.
- ATI understands the bank’s IT needs for various solutions such as LaserPro, Teller, Platform and other banking solutions.
- ATI completes the AICPA’s annual Service Organization Control Report (SOC 2 Type II) to fulfill our client’s vendor management requirements; we understand the bank’s critical IT regulatory needs.
- ATI proposes solutions that allow clients to save money and reduce operational risk.
- ATI currently support banks with combined assets of $30+ billion.
- We are a demonstrated market leader partnering with CEO’s opening denovo banks having helped 15+ meet their technical regulatory requirements; past examples include:
- Alliance Bank
City First Bank of DC
Freedom Bank of VA
James Monroe Bank
Oak View National Bank
Potomac Bank of VA
Virginia Heritage Bank
Demonstrated Customer Service Quality and Support
- ATI’s community banking references are superior and a testament to our service quality and support.
- The average client has been with ATI for 12 years.
- ATI employees have an average of 12.5 years with the company and/or financial industry.
- Our company added the first operational DR backup site in the Washington DC metro area based upon client/industry needs.
- We are proactive and continually evaluate and update processes, education, and client communications to address the root cause of client issues.
- We propose standardized solutions which result in higher end-user satisfaction and productivity; thin client desktops/laptops.
Vendor Strength and Stability
- Founded in 1997 with focus serving community banks.
- In 2015, ATI invested $10+ million for technology refresh and data center build.
- Use of Nutanix hyper converged solution that delivers enterprise-class storage, compute, and virtualization services to any application.
- ATI’s solution minimizes upfront and ongoing capital expenditures to keep up with rapid technology changes thus reducing overall cost of ownership.
- Eliminates need to build out facilities to support data center requirements.
- Flexibility to evaluate options for the bank’s amortization and repayment of upfront fees.
- Benefit of ATI’s “pay as you go” model for licensing, firmware, and recurring maintenance/patching eliminates ongoing one-time costs of software and assurances; some of
- Fixed cost per users per month provides predictable cost that makes CFO’s lives easy
- Reduces bank management’s oversight and expenses for audits and examines by consolidating vendors and leveraging ATI’s annual SOC2 Type II Report.
- As part of vendor management, our client’s internal auditors and examiners review our financials annually. ATI has had a positive cash flow since its’ founding in 1997.