Arde Farid is the vice president and co-founder of ATI solutions Inc., a full service Information technology solution provider.
Joined Iranian Imperial Navy after graduated from High school. Attended at The Citadel (Military College in Charleston S.C.) where the honor code was the one of the pillars of survivorship.
Received his Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from Howard University in 1986 and started his professional career at Automation Research System (ARS). Held various key positions at ARS where he became the Director of Banking and Finance division, a vertical that he built and grow.
His broad knowledge in delivery of Information Technology services, coupled with his entrepreneurial spirit, enables him to provide high quality services to his clients in a very cost efficient manner.
Arde has been instrumental in managing the Information Technology affairs of ATI’s clients in one of the most highly regulated industries (Banking) in the country. He has been involved with over 100 community banks; 15 of them from their inception. Currently managing the relationship of combined asset size of over 30 Billion.
- The National Association of Business Owners – Entrepreneurs and key to success
- Loudon county Chamber of Commerce – Recipient of Technology Business of the year 2006
- Aurum Technology Core Banking Services provider (Now FIS) - Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
- Virginia Association of Community Banks IT Committee – Emergent Technologies
- Allegany College of Maryland, IT Center of Excellence , Tech at the Gap – Hyper-converge Technology and Data Explosion
I practice the following key ingredients:
- pay forward
- love and act silly once in a while
- Surround myself with smart people
- Care , be fair and respect other’s feeling
- Enjoy what you have and never take anything for granted