ATI Solutions has been working in the financial vertical since its inception, and as a result have developed very strong relationships with Core Service Providers; such as Fiserv, Fidelity Information Services (FIS), Jack Henry, Metavante, and others. Together with our partners, be it core providers, telecommunications companies, and other 3rd party software vendors, we have brought turnkey solutions to financial institutions in the Mid-Atlantic area.
Consulting services for de novo banks (startups) is another specialty of ATI’s, which has resulted in the opening of 14 new banks. ATI also offers de novo banks a physical location that gives their organization a running start. A physical location allows the bank a place to hire, train, and customize their applications before opening. ATI’s services reduce the overall IT startup costs and allow the bank a secure location to build its IT infrastructure.
ATI understands the regulatory aspects that financial institutions face. We help our customers prepare for FDIC, OCC, external and internal audits. We deal with standards such as GLBA and SOX and we are SOC-II certified. We design and maintain your IT infrastructure and system with these important regulations in mind.
We take the pain of IT requirements away from you, allowing you to run and grow your bank. We can provide your financial institution with:
- Data Center Services (Colocation/Hosting Facility)
- Disaster Recovery (Physical and Infrastructure)
- High Availability/Failover Services
- Business Continuity Planning and Implementation
- High-Speed Internet and Data Transport Services Including MPLS
- Network System and Security Management
- Storage Area Network (SAN) Services
- Virtualized Environment for Rapid Deployment
- Remote Backup and Data Storage
- System Monitoring and Patch Management
- IT Support and Project Management
- Staff Augmentation and IT Outsourcing
- Hardware and Software Value Added Reseller
We stay current and educated with the regulatory and compliance requirements in order to meet our client’s everyday needs.